Traditional Psychotherapy ("talk-therapy")
$200 for the 50-minute initial intake session
$150 for the 50-minute session
$350 for the initial 90-minute intake session
$250 per 50-minute session
Some clients prefer to do intensive (longer) sessions that last 2-4 hours (in one day) . The intensive option will be discussed with you upon intake.
The most popular Intensive session is for 2 hours. EMDR is hard work, it is important to assess your current situation in order to speak to the appropriateness of longer sessions. Insurance rarely pays for more than 1-2 hours per date of service, therefore out-of-pocket costs are applied.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Preferred One
- Medical Assistance/ MA-Medica
- Metropolitan Health Plan (MHP)
- Hennepin Health
- Tristar (Military)
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified my office at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.